2012年3月27日星期二

Full Text Search Resource

Can u install FTS later on? I have a clustered env. and due to failure in
registering FTS the entire install is rolling back? so perhaps I can delete
the FTS Resource and install it later...
TIA
Yes, it can be installed later, just like any other component of the SQL
Server 2005 install.
Mike
http://www.solidqualitylearning.com
Disclaimer: This communication is an original work and represents my sole
views on the subject. It does not represent the views of any other person
or entity either by inference or direct reference.
"Vai2000" <nospam@.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:uEsn7dQIGHA.528@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Can u install FTS later on? I have a clustered env. and due to failure in
> registering FTS the entire install is rolling back? so perhaps I can
> delete
> the FTS Resource and install it later...
> TIA
>

没有评论:

发表评论